5 times you could use better WiFi this Thanksgiving. #ThanksWiFi
It’s that time of year again, when the whole family comes together under one roof to share a meal and give thanks. What could possibly go wrong? Well, when the WiFi doesn’t work, we can think of a few things:
1. You can’t remember if it was 35 minutes at 450º or 45 min or 350º, but the recipe grandma sent you isn’t opening on the iPad.
2. The whole family gathers around to FaceTime your sister who’s studying abroad, but the call keeps losing connection.
3. Meanwhile, you gave your baby cousin your phone to keep him busy, only to realize he’s been on data the whole time.
4. Arguing ensues amongst the aunts and uncles over who’s winning the fantasy league, but no one can check the scores. Worse, the game stream is buffering. #help
5. To make matters worse, you can’t even Instagram a post of the food, much less live tweet the shenanigans with the hope that going viral will save this year’s festivities from total disaster.
It doesn’t have to be this way. eero customers already know what they’re thankful for this year.
Give thanks for WiFi that actually works by sharing your good fortune with those you love. Families may not always agree at the dinner table, but great WiFi is something we think everyone will approve of.